While technology has been a driver of change in the finance industry, it has stopped short of disrupting it entirely. Banking remains antiquated, built on an infrastructure that allows new institutions to challenge the status-quo. There has never been more pressure on finance institutions to embrace technology and empower their workforce, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is at the forefront of this.
To give you the insights you need, we have created the RPA and AI Analysis The Finance Industry Report. It covers:
- The current key market challenges
- How RPA is addressing these issues
- The next step towards Artificial Intelligence
- What the current cost, operational, risk, and agility benefits are of automation in the sector
- How many organisations are using Intelligent Automation within a finance shared services centre
- What percentage of the market have invested more than £1m in automation solutions
We spoke to Beju Shah, Head of Data Collection and Publication at the Bank of England and Favio Vazquez, Data Scientist at BBVA to discover how they have sucessfully implemented data science and machine learning within their businesses. Find out how to utilise structured and unstructured data accordingly to produce the best results and discover how to ensure your data collection and machine learning processes are working together harmoniously.
Governance is crucial to successful automation implementation and can really make you stand out from your competitors. Understanding and ensuring you have a good automation strategy will reduce your changes of failure.
Download the report to reveal:
- How best to kick-start your governance process
- Four top tips to ensure your governance is better than the rest
- Why governance is key to driving results with automation
Intelligent Automation: Financial Services and the PEX Network bring you the Intelligent Automation in Financial Services benchmarking report for 2018.
Key highlights from the report:
- Discover what obstacles IA leaders are facing within their automation journey and how they are tackling these roadblocks
- How much are you spending on automation? Benchmark your budget against other industry leaders
- Reveal the future of automation technologies in financial services. This report uncovers how successful companies are integrating automation into process excellence and technology strategie
Intelligent automation technologies are the darling of many tech savvy organisations. But who takes ownership of automation?
On the one hand Operations can lead a business minded automation solution, on the other IT are more tech literate making the transition into the business easier.
This exclusive infographic delves into:
- Why 55% of IA solutions are being developed in-house and what this means for IT
- How Crédit Agricole CIB deals with IA ownerships, courtesy of Gilbert Hannouche, Head of Process Automation RPA & AI
- The reasons agile will create the team of the future, with IT and Ops working side-by-side to achieve unprecedented results on both sides of the coin.
Intelligent Automation: Financial Services saw a brilliant success on its second year delivering a hub for financial services leaders to network and learn.
The summit acted as a platform for professionals to exchange ideas, collaborate to find innovative solutions and to share best practices. Take a look at the Post Event Report to find out more.