RPA and AI for BFSI Content
A PEX Network Interview with Pedro Suja
Head of Artificial Intelligence Technologies, BBVA Artificial Intelligence is now a key competitive advantage in banking, insurance and financial institutions
BBVA, the 2nd largest bank in Spain has proven to be an innovative bank quick to embrace new technologies. Their most recent project is a global deployment of a new platform for internal and external developers. In this exclusive PEX Network interview, Pedro Suja, Head of Artificial Intelligence Technologies BBVA & key speaker at the RPA & Intelligent Automation Banking Financial Services & Insurance World Summit, shares his insights from the company's intelligent automation journey so far and discusses how AI is playing a key part of their IT infrastructure.
While technology has been a driver of change in the finance industry, it has stopped short of disrupting it entirely. Banking remains antiquated, built on an infrastructure that allows new institutions to challenge the status-quo. There has never been more pressure on finance institutions to embrace technology and empower their workforce, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is at the forefront of this.
To give you the insights you need, we have created the RPA and AI Analysis The Finance Industry Report. It covers:
- The current key market challenges
- How RPA is addressing these issues
- The next step towards Artificial Intelligence
Is robotic process automation the recipe for successful operations?
A PEX Network Interview with Bart Van De Sande, Head, Transaction Banking Operations, ABM AMRO
- ABM AMRO's key lessons from implementing RPA
- The importance of combining key Process knowledge with IT expertise
- Effectively engaging with the whole organisation when on the RPA journey
Get the case study by entering your information below!
We speak to the head of Swiss Re's Robotic Automation Center, Jose Ordinas Lewis, who explains why 2016 was an important year for the company's RPA efforts.
- What the current cost, operational, risk, and agility benefits are of automation in the sector
- How many organisations are using Intelligent Automation within a finance shared services centre
- What percentage of the market have invested more than £1m in automation solutions
We spoke to Megan Caywood, Chief Platform Officer at Starling Bank about the disruptive influences impacting the financial services industry. This insightful interview will give you perspective on how disruptors in the financial services (FS), such as Starling Bank, are leading the way in customer facing FS.
Actionable, Applicable and Achievable Intelligent Automation to Revolutionise Financial Services
Join 60+ banking, insurance and financial services leaders as they discuss cutting edge automation topics, including; the shift from RPA to cognitive automation, nurturing unstructured data, the importance of bot IDs, real-time data opportunities, transforming the customer journey, back office machine learning capabilities and using intelligent automation to administer regulatory compliance. No other automation event caters to the financial sector better!
We spoke to Beju Shah, Head of Data Collection and Publication at the Bank of England and Favio Vazquez, Data Scientist at BBVA to discover how they have sucessfully implemented data science and machine learning within their businesses. Find out how to utilise structured and unstructured data accordingly to produce the best results and discover how to ensure your data collection and machine learning processes are working together harmoniously.
Whilst automation is the hot topic on everyone’s lips within financial services, it’s not always that easy to ensure that everyone is on board. We spoke to Thierry Derungs, BNP Paribas’ Wealth Management Chief Digital Officer about achieving stakeholder buy-in and how to get everyone on board with your automation ideas. Download the interview to find out more.
Governance is crucial to successful automation implementation and can really make you stand out from your competitors. Understanding and ensuring you have a good automation strategy will reduce your changes of failure.
Download the report to reveal:
- How best to kick-start your governance process
- Four top tips to ensure your governance is better than the rest
- Why governance is key to driving results with automation
Intelligent Automation: Financial Services and the PEX Network bring you the Intelligent Automation in Financial Services benchmarking report for 2018.
Key highlights from the report:
- Discover what obstacles IA leaders are facing within their automation journey and how they are tackling these roadblocks
- How much are you spending on automation? Benchmark your budget against other industry leaders
- Reveal the future of automation technologies in financial services. This report uncovers how successful companies are integrating automation into process excellence and technology strategie
Intelligent automation technologies are the darling of many tech savvy organisations. But who takes ownership of automation?
On the one hand Operations can lead a business minded automation solution, on the other IT are more tech literate making the transition into the business easier.
This exclusive infographic delves into:
- Why 55% of IA solutions are being developed in-house and what this means for IT
- How Crédit Agricole CIB deals with IA ownerships, courtesy of Gilbert Hannouche, Head of Process Automation RPA & AI
- The reasons agile will create the team of the future, with IT and Ops working side-by-side to achieve unprecedented results on both sides of the coin.
Adding cognitive capabilities to robotic process automation (RPA) is the biggest trend in business process automation since, well, RPA. In this eBook, you’ll learn how to succeed with cognitive automation by following six basic steps.
The banking sector is facing tough challenges. Banks are increasingly turning to experienced end-to-end providers for innovative technological solutions to overcome these challenges.
New technologies are transforming the way in which banks operate and huge process improvements can be achieved through digitisation and automating manual tasks. Digital technologies can help banks cope with regulatory demands whilst improving customer experience and crucial cost savings. Increasing efficiency and rationalising the cost base may be important strategies, but it is equally important that banks re-focus their resources and people-based processes to optimise customer experiences. In the new environment it is the only way to win.
Intelligent Automation: Financial Services saw a brilliant success on its second year delivering a hub for financial services leaders to network and learn.
The summit acted as a platform for professionals to exchange ideas, collaborate to find innovative solutions and to share best practices. Take a look at the Post Event Report to find out more.